Startup Idea and Innovations for VeriGrain Sampling Inc.(Intelliconn)
Intelliconn is a company that was created in 2015 with the idea of delivering remote monitoring and wireless communication solutions. Established in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, the business is focused on improving the farm-wide control and connectivity. The company has created powerful Wi-Fi solutions and a multitude of internet of things products as well. This makes it easy for customers to manage their company fast and efficiently, without any issues.
The company introduced a product named VeriGrain in 2020, and since then they decided to change their focus solely to that particular product., The company name was changed, and the control and connectivity products were divested from. That’s why right now the company is named VeriGrain and it continues to focus on the delivery of automated data management and grain sampling solutions.
The company is very committed to delivering customers direct access to the best and most comprehensive solutions, while also maintaining a high level standard and outstanding attention to detail. The business managed to grow quite a bit over the years, but it continues to stay in the same region, although its solutions are available all over the world at this time.
VeriGrain / Intelliconn timeline and history
- The company was started in 2015 and each year it managed to grow a little bit, while eventually changing its course to a single product.
- Intelliconn entered the accelerator/incubator stage in 2015
- Then it had its merger/acquisition phase for $14.2 million in 2016.
- In 2019, the company had an accelerator/incubator phase and they also received a grant. In addition, in 2020 the business had an angel investor that brought $3.41 million to the business.
- 2020, the company is named as VeriGrain
Founders and key people
Ken Jackson started working as a Chief Executive Officer at Intellicon, and he continued to grow and expand his knowledge in this field. He’s continually focused on VeriGrain Sampling now.
Garry Mayer worked for many businesses like Federated Cooperatives Limited, Crystal Audio Video INC, BHP Billiton, and he’s been working for Intellicon and Nutrient for quite some time as well.
Scott Cunningham is now the Chief Financial Officer for the company and one of the most important people behind the transition towards VeriGrain. He is known for his unique approach towards finance and transparency throughout his tenure as a CFO.
Blaine Canitz is the founder, COO of the company and she managed the transition of the company from Intellicon to VeriGrain. She worked in many similar businesses over the years, and she is a strong adept of hard work, commitment and proper scheduling.
Funding and Financial Information for VeriGrain
Intelliconn raised more than $20 million dollars over the years, all spread between multiple investment rounds. The company is funded by SVG Ventures, which is the only, main investor at this particular time. After switching to the VeriGrain moniker, Intelliconn has become a lot more focused on bringing in more funding rounds for its innovative product.
Competitors of VeriGrain
- M2M Data https://m2mdataconnect.com
- Star Controls https://star-controls.com
- OSSI Global https://ossi.com
- M2M Communications http://m2mbd.com
- Weiss Instrument https://www.weissinstruments.com
- VeriGrain Website : https://verigrain.com/
- LinkedIn Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/company/verigrain/?originalSubdomain=ca
- Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/goVeriGrain
- Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/VeriGrain https://twitter.com/gointelliconn?lang=en